Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Not all fun and games

College is hard y'all!!!!! 

This past week an a half has been nuts!!! Filled with papers and studying for Exams the library had become my second home. The biggest blessing this week has been that my history professor allowed us to us a index full of as much information as you can put on it during the test. I was able to fit my entire 35 question review plus notes on the essay portion on that little 3x5 card haha. As for my other exams I have to study the old fashion way. The next couple of days are just as busy I have a math exam, CJ exam, prepare for another in class essay in history, and I have to work on my TX Gov journal!!!! 

It's a lot more than high school but I'm still enjoying the whole college experience!  

No comments:

Post a Comment