Saturday, September 7, 2013

Time and Patience

I just finished my second week of college and I am looking on all the different social networking sites watching my friends make new friends so quickly, and Ill be honest the closest I have come to making friends so far is exchanging a few words with some different people in my classes. Don't get me wrong i'm totally happy for my friends but it kinda sucks going from having this great social life to being a party of one all the time haha. But I have to remember my situation is a little bit different to all of my friends. They go to University's and live in dorms where the are constantly around a ton of people so it a lot easier to meet people. I go to a community college where people generally go to class then go home or go to work, people keep to them self's and it almost rare to see a  group of people any where. Now I am a very awkward and shy person who is almost more comfortable being by myself then try and talk to new people so this making friends thing is already hard enough,but i'm working on that haha. But I also don't want my friends who read this to feel sorry for me or worry about me I will be fine! It will just take a little more time and patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment